Welcome to My Blog

Thank you for coming to my blog site. This is where I like to put helpful information for stained glass enthusiast. I have been doing stained glass most of my life and have learned from many people as well as developed some of my own tricks. I also design patterns that I have on my Website . Hope you enjoy! Sonya

Friday, June 19, 2015

Don’t sell yourself short. Try a new type of stained glass pattern.

Don’t be intimidated by the number of pieces in a stained glass pattern. Instead look how complicated the pieces are.
You can have a pattern that has less than 15 pieces and is very complicated, as in this abstract pattern.
Or you can have a pattern that has over 100 pieces but is much easier to build.
Always keep growing and challenging yourself.  How do you know you can’t do something without trying?
If you have only cut straight line patterns try waves. If you have done waves try curves.
There’s nothing like the feeling of accomplishing something you have never tried before.

No comments:

Post a Comment